Thursday, October 23, 2008

Green Mountain

If you know anything about me at all, you know that I love my coffee maker. Whenever I travel I always miss having my favorite coffee and coffee maker. I was thinking on the last two trips that it would be so nice if Keurig would come out with a travel version that I could take with me. So, imagine my surprise when I showed up in our hotel in Waterbury, Vermont and saw a cute mini version sitting there on the counter. I was so excited I was close to jumping up and down. I should have had a clue when we pulled into the parking lot and saw the lines for the cars were coffee beans.
How cute is that! We had been driving through the Green Mountains all day and so I should have put two and two together that my favorite coffee was from Green Mountain Coffee Rosters. We asked a few questions when, in the lobby, we saw a life size stuffed bear with a Green Mountain coffee apron on. In the old train station was the Visitor Center for the Green Mountain Coffee company. We went down there the next morning, had a cup of Autumn Roast and toured the center. On November 1st they are coming out with a red version of the mini coffee maker and it is on my Christmas list for sure.

No comments: