Sunday, October 5, 2008

Art & Soul Vendor Night

What a fun night we had. Art & Soul has been here in Portland since Wednesday and there has been so much excitement in the paperdoll shop. I helped out a couple of days and then last night we worked the vendor show. It is so fun to be surrounded by artists and all that creativity. I bought a few stamps and of course, a block print from Kelly Rae Roberts. I didn't take any classes this time because I took them when I was in Hampton, Virginia. After hearing about some of the classes I was wishing that I had though. I will be going again in 2010 for sure. Next year I have my eyes on a couple of other retreats. I wish I could do it all but so little time and money to go around these days.

2 comments:

snazzykc said...

You all look so cute! Janene doesn't look as tired as she should be though!

Sharon Goemaere said...

What a great photo Teri!Looks like you all had loads of fun!~Sharon