Thursday, March 26, 2009

WICKED

My daughter and I went to see Wicked last night and we had the best time. It was a rough day for her because my grandbaby was so fussy so what a relief when we finally made it out the door. We went to dinner at Newport Bay and ordered salmon, yummy. We never get to just talk uninterrupted so I really enjoyed the hour of relaxing and talking and sharing. Then we headed over to the theater. We were really close to the stage but a little farther to the side than I would have liked. It was so amazing though. They did such a great job of weaving in the back story for the Wizard of Oz. Apparently, it was not like the book but since I haven't read the book it didn't bother me at all. The costumes where so incredible and the excitement in the air was electric. It was fun to get all dressed up too. It was almost midnight when we got home and I woke early so I will be going to the airport on very little sleep but it was worth it. I had the best time.

No comments: