Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

We still have not made it to an internet cafe.  We are so busy everyday that by the time we get back to our hotel we just fall into bed and say we'll go tomorrow.  Today we went to a flea market, Les Ivalides, Opera National de Paris. Lafayette shopping Mall and the Arc de Triomphe. We saw the Eiffle Tower when we climbed the hundreds of stairs to the top of the Arc. If I had put a pedometer on for this trip I would not be suprised if we walked fifty  miles today  because that it what it feels like. .y legs are tired but the boots are wonderful and my feet don.t hurt at all.  Hang in there and hopefully I will get some photos up before the end of this trip.

1 comment:

snazzykc said...

I was just praying today that the boots were working out for you...so glad!