Friday, July 11, 2008

You're Fabulous Darling!

As I was putting this page together it reminded me of Psalm 139: 13-14. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it. I have heard it stated that God is such a marvelous painter. We see it in nature all the time but who thinks of themselves as God's masterpieces? Is God able to teach, inspire, delight, encourage, inform and uplift others through my life as Joni's quote says? What kind of a difference could I make in this world by embracing who God made me and letting Him use me in those ways. What if the girl on this page started talking to me and telling me that I did an awful job creating her and that she was ugly or stupid or fat. I'd say, "Hey I created you and if I say you are beautiful then it is true." I need to learn to believe what my creator says about me and not talk back to Him. You are Fabulous girl, now believe it!

No comments: