Thursday, July 24, 2008

Arte y Pico Award



My friend Sharon over at sharingsharon.blogspot.com has awarded me the Arte y Pico award.


Apparently it was an award created for bloggers who inspire you with their creativity and talents!Thank you dear Sharon for bestowing such an honor.I am humbled and blessed by this. Sharon is herself a recipient of this award and I encourage you to go and read her blog as well.
This award is special I am told.Therefore it comes with some rules:


1.)Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.


2.)Each award has to have the name of the author and a bloglink to be visited by everyone.


3.)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that gave them the award.


4.)Award winner and the one who was given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.


I bestow this award upon:
Check out their blogs because these are very creative ladies who will inspire you too!


1 comment:

snazzykc said...

Why thank you dear Teri, you inspire me to dig deeper and see who I am beneath the surface...