- Having my grandson kiss me on both cheeks with loud smacks and a little snot mixed in
- Getting a call from my son, just because
- Seeing my daughters face when she found out she got a 99% on her psychology test
- Watching Groundhog's Day movie with the family
- Laughing at my husbands song he made up about the groundhog blues
- Getting a day in my art room
- Reading a book for fun and finishing it in one week
- Meeting a friend for coffee and brainstorming about doing an art fair
- Reaching the goal of 50lbs. lost.
- Having my other daughter tell me she really appreciates me
- Drinking hot coffee in the quiet morning before everyone gets up
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Can I just say that this is one of my favorite pages I have done lately. Purple is not my color at all but it fits here somehow. I came up with the white butterfly theme and thought what a great way to describe a miracle. Something out of the ordinary that gives hope and inspires your heart to believe that unexpected surprises are out there. This week I have been working on letting anxiety go and focusing on what is true and honorable and right. Thinking about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Those things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Here are some of those thoughts that have brought hope and peace out of the chaos of life.