Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been tagged

Ok, I was tagged by Karin who used to be a dear friend of mine. I'm just joking, she still is but I hate playing games or being tagged or anything else that makes me do something I don't want to do. I am playing along so you can give me credit for that. This picture was taken on my property during one of our snowstorms in January of 2007. I think it is quite beautiful. For some unknown reason I love photos that lead you somewhere like pictures of roads or paths or river beds. I have a lot of those kinds in my photo files. This is the picture that came up when I followed the rules she sent me. So I won't tag anyone but if you want to play along here is what you do and you can pretend that I tagged you.

So what you are supposed to do is:
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know, to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

1 comment:

snazzykc said...

Thanks for playing along-I like your photo. I think pictures that sorta lead you in remind us of the possibilities God has for us, if we take the path before us.