Thursday, May 29, 2008

The pens are here!

Yeah, not only did the pens arrive but I am feeling better also. I did my whole journal page yesterday in my new poster paint pens and woodless colored pencils. I will post it later today. I was working on it late last night and was too tired to post when I finished. Now all I am waiting for is my Creative Call book to come in the mail. How long can it take to ship from California? I am not a patient person when it comes to waiting for things bought and shipped. They seem to take forever. I'm like a little kid waiting at the window for the postman to arrive. I remember the first time I ordered something in the mail. I must have been six years old. It was one of those promotional items where you save the labels on a certain product and send them in for a free item. That is when it truly was free. My mom had helped me save labels off the green bean cans and we had sent for a free Jolly Green Giant stuffed doll. I can still remember what it looked like but boy did it seem like it took forever to come. I think it was 6-8 weeks and in a kids life that is like a year. Come to think of it, in my adult life that seems like a year. Like I said, I'm not the most patient person with things being mailed to me.

No comments: