Tuesday, March 18, 2008

On the Big Screen

The funniest thing happened yesterday. I sent my 15 year old son the picture of me in the pink wig. I try and keep him wondering about me. He really likes weird stuff and I fit the bill lately. Anyway, he checks his email when he is at school because he doesn't have access at home. His teacher keeps a pretty close eye on what they are all up to and can put whatever they are looking at up on a big screen in front of the class. His teacher decided at that very moment to pull up my son's screen. There I was big as life in my pinkness. I don't think it was what the teacher expected to see and in a laughing way he asked my son who it was. His reply was, "some weirdo that emails me and that, as of this moment, I am blocking from sending me anything again!" I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing when he told me the story at dinner. Isn't life unexpected and exciting? You can bet my son will be right back on today to see what other crazy thing I have sent him.

1 comment:

ally & cameron said...

Haha that's really funny. Ryan can be so funny.

Well I got bored and made my own blog on this site, it will mostly be just pictures of cameron and stuff about cameron. I will try to post stuff as often as I can about him for you to see.