Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Morning



Why do Mondays always feel like this? I am resolved to make it through the dreary day, migraine and mounds of laundry. Yes, I can climb this mountain and break through the clouds to the sunny top. I think I will be saying that a few times to myself today. Yes you can, Yes you can; just like the little engine that could, chugging along until he finally made it. I think it has something to do with Monday starting with the letter M. Think about all the words that start with M. Moaning, mad, mutter, mean, miserable, meager, the list goes on. But words that start with other letters of the week are, Terrific, Wonderful, Fantastic, Sensational. OK, I know my theory won't hold up but I'm sticking to it :) for today anyway. Hope your Monday is Meaningful!

1 comment:

ally & cameron said...

HAHA! Is that Chewie? He looks so funny. Nate's dad has persian cats and they shave them except for their head and sometimes little puffs of fur on their paws. They look SO funny!