Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blessed


I was working in my art journal today and came up with this page. I have so many things to be thankful for, family, friends, faith, home, pets, and the beauty around me. The list goes on and on. Sometimes I forget all the good stuff and focus on the bad and it is times like that when I go to my journals and look at what really fills those pages. Yes, there are sad moments but most of the pages are filled with descriptions of times spent with friends at the coffee shop, movies with my husband, places I took the kids and conversations we had. I would forget most of these moments if I didn't have journals that I pour my heart into. Just last night I was talking on the phone to a friend and we both laughed so hard that we had to get off the phone because all we were doing is laughing and neither of us could finish the conversation. I still have a smile on my face thinking about it. I got an e-card today from another friend, just because.
Blessings are everywhere when we take the time to look.
We are a blessing when we take the time to care.

No comments: