Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Journal Swap Project

I have wanted to try something for a long time and decided to just go ahead and do it but I need willing participants. I need 6-12 people who would like to be in on a circle journal swap. It would work like this; after I have the names of each journaler, you will get a name and address to send your journal to. Each person will have a journal for one month and then pass it on around the circle. Eventually your journal will return to you. You can be as creative or uncreative as you like but you must write something on at least one page and introduce yourself to the journal owner. I would like to start in March so send me a personal email with your name and address by February 21st. This is not limited to the US so anyone can join in on the fun it only requires that you are willing to send a package every month so consider the cost involved. That should give you enough information to make your decision on. I will send you the complete guidelines when I have your name and email. Oh, I am so excited to see who signs up. How fun this is going to be.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great, great, idea!! I sent you flickr mail. Hugs!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

I'm pretty dang sad because I'm really wanting to join in on this and I cannot. Having said that, I do wish you the bestest journal swap ever! xoxo