Saturday, January 24, 2009

New ideas to try

I ended up on a blog yesterday and found some inspiration. I went to the store today, bought the supplies and have been crocheting cute little flowers like crazy. I am going to make mine into a scarf when I have enough. I'll post a picture when I finish but take a look at them here if you are interested. I also saw some paper decorated with spray paint on this blog. I keep forgetting to buy some spray paint when I go to the store but I would like to try my hand at it one of these days. I think it would be fun to make the papers and bind them into a journal. So many ideas and I think I need to start writing some of my ideas down so I don't forget so that when I have some time I can try some of these thing out.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, those flowers are soooo cute. Thanks for the heads up. What are you going to use yours for?

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing both sites!! Love the flowers, they would make a fantastic scarf, can't wait to see it. I have wanted to use spray painting for some time. Have some cans, just have not done it. I love the colors that were used on the blog. Have a blessed Sunday Teri!!!