Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayers have wings journal

I had some fun in my art room today. I decided that I wanted a prayer journal. Each page will have a picture of those I pray for on a regular basis. I was playing with two different ideas, one by transforming a composition notebook and another by making a journal out of watercolor paper. Because you have to gesso all the pages in the composition notebook, I don't think that I will be doing that again. I was wishing for spray on gesso. I don't know if there is such a thing but someone needs to invent it. I am still working on the other journal which I am going to make into a travel journal for my New England trip. There are so many projects that I want to work on and I am chipping away on them one at a time. This one will be on-going but once all the pages are prepped it will go faster. Oh, so much fun. I wish I could do this everyday.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your prayer journal - a great idea.