Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday moaning

I am still working on faces in my journal. I want so badly to go out to my art room but when I think of it, it just seem like a lot of work right now with being sick and all.
I am hoping for a miracle to happen in the next 24 hours. I am having about 16 people come to my house for Thanksgiving dinner and I am still really sick. My chest cold has moved to my head also. I am a little concerned that I won't get everything done in time if I don't start feeling better soon. This is definitely not fun. I am resorting to a Zip Fizz today so I can get the laundry done. This is the time when I have the hardest time sticking to my healthy eating program too. I want hamburgers, fries, pizza and all other comfort foods I dream about when I feel sick and sorry for myself. OK, enough whining for today.
I am thankful that I don't have little babies anymore to take care of and I can rest when I need it. There is always a silver lining somewhere to be found. Now I am off to do more laundry.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Really hope you start to feel better soon. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brenda:)