Monday, September 15, 2008

Rainbows

I am reminded today to focus on the word and what it says to me. When I focus on other things life goes sideways really quick. I will delight in your principles and not forget your word. Psalm 119:16. What rainbows will I see today? I am anticipating a fresh new start to the week and joy in the journey. A breath of fresh air has blown through my window and I feel like I can breath again. Whew, I was never good at holding my breath anyway. Thank you Lord for today!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, did this entry ever speak to me! I'm going to have to add that verse to my Scripture file. I really love the journaling on the left page. Thanks so much for sharing this - I too now feel like I have received a breath of fresh air.
~Jen

Sharon Goemaere said...

Ah,fresh air,a new day,praise Him!Love~Sharon