Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Day at a Time

Do you ever have days where it seems that everyone needs you all at the same time and there isn't enough of you to go around. Days where you let people down even though you don't want to. Days where no matter what you do it isn't good enough and you want to pull the covers over your head and hope everyone goes away. Last week for me was filled with those days but I am hoping this week will be much better. In the midst of chaos there can be peace but only when I don't let it build up and when I give all my stuff to the Lord. I'm learning how to do that better all the time and lean into His arms of grace and accept the gift of peace and comfort.

1 comment:

Sharon Goemaere said...

I have been here myself Teri.Thank you for sharing this.So open and honest.Blessings&Love~Sharon