Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New computer

I am typing away on my new laptop. It is very exciting but now I get the privilege of learning how to do things all over again. Find where all my stuff went to. Learn how to get photos downloaded. All the things I knew how to do are now done differently or moved or gone completely. ARGH! I did not grow up with computers so every time I have to relearn something I start talking very adamantly with my hands flying around wildly, knowing this will not help but doing it anyway. The only thing helping right now is that this cute little 3 lb. baby is really adorable and I have been through this enough times to know I will eventually figure it all out. About that time, I will have to start all over again.

I now have Photoshop and the dummies book to go along with it so hopefully I will be on my way to figuring that program out. So much to learn and so little time and brain power. I'm thinking a personal assistant that already knows how to do all this well would be so much easier. Oh well, this could be fun, right?

I will have more photos when I figure everything out :)

2 comments:

The Whispering Creek House said...

you can do it teri!i know ya can!

snazzykc said...

I believe in you too!