Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home again

While I was gone on vacation, I did some journal pages but only in pencil. I waited to add color when I got home. I'm not sure why, maybe because I was too busy enjoying the scenery but whatever the reason they will trickle in as I finish them. This was our first day on the road.

While we were gone the fall colors came out. Some of the trees that were already getting their color before we left were loosing leaves by the time we got home. This is my favorite time of year. I love fall colors, crisp sunny mornings and sweaters. I just wish it lasted longer. I think it must be the shortest season we have around here.


Multnomah Falls
on the Columbia River
in the Gorge on the Oregon side.

When we were in Canada we heard a Sierra Noble song and loved the sound of her music. Check her out @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIOnnpaqBy8
My favorite song of hers is called I love you more but couldn't find it on Youtube.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that "hope" sign.

Tara said...

WOW...love the pictures of your trip. Looks like you had a great time. I too love fall and it goes by way too quickly for me in our state also. I'm not a very good winter person. I need a little sunshine and 70 degree weather.
Hugs from Texas.