Sunday, October 18, 2009

Canmore to Coeur d' Alene

We started the drive home today. What a beautiful day it was. The sky was spectacular!
The lakes and rivers in Canada all had a green tint to them. This one was especially beautiful.

I love taking pictures of unusual patterns in nature. This was just a rock that the berries on the bush hanging over it had stained.

As we climbed into the mountains the fog got thick.

More unique rock formations.

The lakes and mountains are in abundance and I didn't tire of snapping shots as we took our drive home.

Your brain wants to tell you that it is not real but I was there and took this photo and it is unaltered. Now I have photos to remind me of God's beautiful canvas.
So much loveliness today. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
There are so many beautiful places on this planet and I want to see as many of them as I can.

2 comments:

snazzykc said...

thanks for the tour...

Mary said...

so beautiful! makes me really want to go back.