Thursday, June 12, 2008

Consuming Passion

Did you hear about the guy in Mexico who just entered the Guinness Book of World records for drawing the largest drawing? He used 800 pencils and it took him 6,000 hours to finish. He lost 35 pounds because he forgot to eat and drink. Now that is passion for you. If I ever forget to eat and drink you will know that I'm doing something pretty extreme. He did loose 35 pounds though. HMMM. That is a lot of drawing. I wonder if there is something that I am that passionate about. To have my mind so focused on one thing that I would ignore my health? Nope, can't think of anything. I think I would have to be lost in the desert or maybe if one of my family members was really ill and in the hospital but something by choice that would consume me like that? I just can't imagine it. I guess you never know until it happens. I'm sure he never thought he would get so wrapped up in what he was doing either. Passion is a funny thing. It takes you places you never thought you would or could go. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080611/ap_on_fe_st/odd_mexico_largest_drawing

No comments: