Friday, June 13, 2008

Beautiful Day!

I went out into the yard today to take pictures of clouds for my new journal page. Yesterday there was only clouds in the sky but today I could hardly find one. Blue as far as the eye could see. I was inspired to take pictures of the few flowers I have in my yard.







I'm not very good with taking care of plants. They either survive or they don't. I think this beautiful rose is starting to become wild but I think it is beautiful anyway.





My Mother-in-law gave me these petunias for Mother's Day and they are blooming their little hearts out. I think pink is color of the day.



As I was taking a picture of this beautiful peony and our dog came and laid down under the bush. She will do anything to get our attention. I couldn't resist taking the picture. It looks like she has a flower tucked behind her ear. So cute. You can see how big the flower is when it is up next to her head. This bush is gorgeous. I am wishing I had a whole garden of them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What beautful pictures! I love your doggy with the flower behind her ear LOL!