Monday, August 25, 2008

Fall Expectations

I was thinking about the journal prompt that I had last week. What are you looking forward to this Fall? August has been such a busy month that I have to say, I am looking forward to a slower pace. Boys will be back in school and bible studies will be done until October and so I think I will be able to be home more. That always makes me relax. I am looking forward to taking a painting class from Paulette Insall http://pauletteinsall.typepad.com/. She is one of my favorite artists and she is doing an on-line class of painting faces. I hope to be able to keep up and paint something relatively presentable so that I can show it here. I personally am hoping to teach a journaling class even though I have no idea how to find people who are interested. I'll have to think about that one some more. I am also anxiously awaiting our trip to New England to see the Fall colors and using my new Rebel camera to catch the beauty. And of course, I am looking forward to celebrating my grand baby's first birthday. Oh, just thinking about all that is awaiting me this Fall is getting me excited. So much to look forward to.

No comments: