Monday, February 8, 2010

Creating in Pink

I really feel bad that I don't make it here much. Life is just very full of people right now and not a lot of personal time to do much creating but I did sneak in a Valentine card making session. I never make cards so this is unusual for me. I did have fun though.

I need to either print out some Happy Valentine sentiments or write on this card because it is a little plain for my taste.

This was an idea I got off of the Martha Stuart show. The green stem is one of her stamps and the border punches are from her line as well.

And, I finished a journal page of things that I love. This month is all about hearts, pink, red and things I love. Pink is such a happy color.





2 comments:

Tara said...

Great job! Love the journal doodles too.
Hugs,
Tara

New Orleans Office Cleaning said...

Hi thanks for possting this