Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September pages finished

Got some pages done this week. I am at the end of the class I took from Kelly Kilmer. I may take it again for October. It motivated me to get some pages done, especially on days I didn't feel like doing anything at all. I was thinking the other day that at some point in my life I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole and now I find things getting curiouser and curiouser everyday. I wonder if it is even possible to get back to tea parties, white dresses and reading a book under a tree? Basically, the sane life I used to have.

This page was fun. If you had a personal assistant, what would they do for you? I would definitely have them handle my schedule and drive me around to every appointment. I would also have them babysit my teenagers so that I could go on vacation without worrying.





1 comment:

Karla Dornacher said...

Teri... you are just getting more creative all the time... love it! And ooooh... I would love a personal assistant... dreamer!! Hugs for today my friend!