Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2nd?

Vacations are exhausting. I was down at the beach for a week with family and friends and it is taking me the longest time to recover. I had a great time but I came home tired and the introvert in me is feeling the need to hide out for awhile. I sure wish I could freeze frame life like they do in the movies, that way I could get my break and it wouldn't effect anyone else. They wouldn't even know about it. Either that or they are going to have to get that cloning business up and running faster so that there can be two or three of me. ( I'm totally joking about that, of course). Anyhoo, I realized that it is September already and I need to get my monthly journal ready and start my journal/datebook experiment. Yikes! I am already behind. I don't think that is a good way to start.
We interrupt this blog to handle a meltdown by my son.........................
OK, I'm back. This is why I get nothing done during the day and lose the first two days of the month, poor planning by kids needing something at the last minute. ARGH!
I did do something fun today though. At least I am expecting it to be fun :) I signed up for Kelly Kilmer's A Prompt A Day, September class. Anyone want to join me? I'll let you know how it goes. Now I am off to have lunch with a friend.

No comments: