Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Fever


OK, it is official, I have spring fever. I don't want to do any of the things that I should be doing. All I want to do is play and dream and soak up the sun. I can't wait until this weekend because we are supposed to get up to 85 degrees and that means a barbecue and sitting outside at our new patio set. I bought the most fragrant lilac bush today and I think I will plant it close to the patio so that I can smell it when I sit there. As I was walking through the store shopping and carrying the lilac in my cart everyone I passed commented on how lovely it smelled. Ohh, Spring smells and all kinds of loveliness.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

85 Degrees!? Runs and puts cold water in the tub. I haven't checked the weather for my area for the weekend yet. I'm SO glad you liked your journal page. I have better pics of them now as my camera woes are over.... If you want to see them let me know, or if you want to keep them as a suprise that's always fun too. =) I'll be mailing your journal out to Trisha tomorrow. HUGS my friend!

Unknown said...

I love the girl in the corner!