Monday, August 23, 2010

I was away this weekend celebrating my birthday. It feels like I have been celebrating all week, life's hard,hehe. I woke up Saturday to find a Dick Blick giftcard by my phone and it was used up by the end of the day. What can I say, I have no will power when it comes to art supplies. Pitt brush tip pens, Golden fluid acrylics and Stonehenge paper called my name loudly. I was also very happy to be able to go to their store in Seattle and not have to get on-line. I have so much more to say but I am blogging from my phone while I wait for my internet to be fixed and so I will tell more when I get a full size keyboard.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Teri Leigh!!
I go overboard every time in go into Blicks!!!

Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...

sounds like you had a wonderful b'day dear friend. i meant to send you birthday wishes on saturday and i plumb forgot 'til yesterday. much love to you sweetie! miss you! xoxo

Butterfly Works said...

Happy Birthday.....what a great gift to receive....Can't wait to see what you do with your goodies....