Friday, August 20, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

There were eight of us that went to happy hour at the local pub and then to the movies to see Eat, Pray, Love. We did eat, pray and loved the movie. It was a blast and the movie was a good one for a bunch of ladies to go to.
Imagine my surprise when I showed up at the restaurant and they all brought me birthday gifts.
I just love the idea of using a cute canvas bag as gift wrap. This one was from my niece and it makes me laugh.
I had such an amazing time.
Lots of smiling and laughter and treats with good friends.
You can't beat that!

2 comments:

The Whispering Creek House said...

happy birthday teri! you look great and looks like you had a great time! take care! Stephanie

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

What fun!! Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you loved the movie. I hope to see it next week. I LOVED the book! ♥ Kathy