Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Give yourself permission

I feel like I am on a roll now. This ezine class by Teresa McFaden is wonderful. She has given us the challenge to give ourselves permission to use our best stuff in this journal and to experiment with products we might not have used otherwise. So far I have used some of the vintage buttons I bought the other day and with the watercolor inks. The other items I have used before. This is such a fun class so far. On these pages I used a style that I am not normally drawn to which is Asian. But the contrast of the modern ledger paper and the Asian seems to work. I sketched the design by looking at some paper I have and colored in the images with watercolor pencil and markers.


2 comments:

Mary said...

These are wonderful Teri!!!
Thank you for your encouraging email, I appreciate it.

Hugs!!

snazzykc said...

so pretty, glad you are having fun...