Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Organizing

I don't have a picture today but I will soon. I have been spending some very needed time organizing my craft room. It started out as my office then turned into a storage room and when it got to the point that I couldn't even walk through the room without taking out insurance I decided it was time to organize. This is no easy task. I have the ability to collect a lot of stuff, the Goodwill can attest to this as I have made many trips lately to donate. Anyway, my niece who is an organizational wizard told me what to get and then came out to help me get started. Today, I saw some hope on the horizon. When I am all finished I may take a picture so you can see but that depends on how good it comes out. I just need a space right now to have all my art stuff in one place. I found watercolor pencils and crayons that I didn't even know I had. I don't even remember buying them. That is pretty bad. Now that I am getting everything in sight and within arms reach it is going to be a snap to do my art. I just can't wait! My week is so busy so I don't know when I will be able to get out there again. Maybe Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

snazzykc said...

When you have it organized you will be able to work on projects when you have only 15 minutes. It
really is a great thing.
Good luck!

Sharon Goemaere said...

Woo Hoo!Congrats on getting organized.It's a great feeling to get that done.~Sharon G.