Thursday, April 3, 2008

Encouraging Words

I have been thinking about the journal prompt on encouraging words. I have been so blessed this week with friends and family who have said so many nice things to me. Words encouraging me in my art, words encouraging me to pursue my dreams, words thanking me for being such a supportive mother-in-law and words of gratitude that I am in their life. I don't know if it is because I have been paying closer attention this week or if I was just blessed but I felt like words of encouragement were poured out on me. I like the pay-it-forward idea and so I want to say thank you to all of you who come here to this little blog and for those who leave comments. I am grateful for you and think of you often. You took a moment out of your life and used your words to make a difference in my life. Thank you :)

3 comments:

snazzykc said...

You sure deserve every kind word said. I have never seen anyone who gives so much without receiving
anything in reply.
love you loads,k

Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. What a doll you are. Hugs to you

Sharon Goemaere said...

How wonderful!You are soooo blessed!~Sharon G.