Saturday, April 12, 2008

Craft Room in progress

I worked on getting my paper all organized and stamps on the shelf today. I had so much paper it almost didn't fit. I think I had better get busy using up all that paper. Now, I can sit in my chair and reach everything I need. I am also setting up a gift wrapping center and sewing center and across the room a desk to do my digital and Women's ministry work. I won't want to leave when it is all done. There is still so much to do but as I finish each area I will have to show you how it is going.

3 comments:

carlanda brown williamson said...

hi teri,
your craft room looks great! keep the pictures coming! xo carlanda

snazzykc said...

Look at you all organized!
I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of work now. Really am excited to see you get this accomplished because you wanted to so much. It should be much easier to work now too. Congrats

Anonymous said...

Now I just need the time.