Monday, November 28, 2011

December Daily

Yesterday, My friend Karin had a bunch of friends over to create a December Daily album.  It was a lot of fun and I was surprised at how far I got in putting it together but Karin had lots of papers and doodads to choose from that made it really easy.  I am looking forward to chronicling my days in December which is only three days away, OH MY!


Basically, we made a page layout for each day in December and will put a picture and journal what we do each day of the month.  You could add ticket stubs and other memorabilia too.  If you want other ideas you can go to the link above.  There are even kits at the link above if you are so inclined.  I did mine in a small three ring binder but you could make your own album if you want.  Anything works.  I hope I can remember to keep up with it once I get busy celebrating the holiday.  I will try and post my pages here too.

1 comment:

karin said...

Was way more fun to make with friends than by myself....