Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Windows to my world - Day two

Art is the desire of a man to express himself,
to record the reactions of his personality
 to the world he lives in.
Amy Lowell

I am having fun over here :)  As I was working on this page a verse popped into my head and I had to add it to the edges of my page.  Hope you get some ideas of your own and go a make a mark on some paper and feel inspired to be who you are today!

Galatians 3:24
I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.

5 comments:

Mary said...

so glad you are having fun and creating again...

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great page! i love that verse. i've been thinking of making a journal for lent (i know, i'm late already) and i think this is a good way to bind the pages and still be able to make them separately.

Unknown said...

Awesome verse, in the midst of all that is going on in the world, it brings me back to center..nice creating, love the page!

Healing Expressions said...

Hey Sweet Girl,
I have a surprise for you on my blog..look whose name I drew today.....

Joyfulsister said...

Luv Luv the journal.. I love creating them as well and put my poetry in it as well as others expressions of me, my life journey, songs etc.


God Bless and come visit me when you can.

LORIE