Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 Journal - volume 2


Was working on my 2010 journal today. 
Because I am an avid art journaler I have to have two volumes each year. 
Jan - June in volume 1 and July - December in volume 2.
I finished making the cover for volume 2 today and sewed four of the signatures into the cover.

I think they look so wonderful sitting on my shelf. 
Every time I look through one of them it just brings back memories of making each page
and all the feelings and thoughts I had when I made them. 
Pure loveliness.

5 comments:

Mary said...

yes, they look wonderful lined up on your shelf!!

love how you bound them!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow. They are so incredibly beautiful! Wow. It is a dream of ine to make one myself. I've never sewn a cover nor bound a book for my journaling, but someday...maybe next summer?

Jen said...

Very nice - I love the way they look all lined up on the shelf.

Teri Leigh said...

Thanks everyone. I love the system I am using. It works so well for me.

Butterfly Works said...

I just love coming to your blog; it is always so full of fun and interesting things that you create.

Great journals; love the way they look all lined up...I really want to learn to make my own.......

Have a great day.....