Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend at the beach

Last Thursday I met with my art group and then headed to the beach to stay with a friend who had rented a place for the week. I have been friends with her for years and even done ministry together but we don't get to spend much time together any more. I was a very relaxing time. At one point she played her guitar and sang as I painted. I think she's even going to start art journaling. The weather was beautiful in the mornings and stormy at night. That combination works really well for me. Finally after not sleeping well for the past week I was able to get two good nights sleep in a row. I feel so blessed to have had time away with a very special lady.

2 comments:

Mary said...

sounds like heart and soul refreshment for sure! glad you got away!

blessings!

Unknown said...

sweet!