Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Follow Your Own Path

Worked in my art journal today. It always feels so good to spread paint and get those lovely pens out. When my oldest child was little I used to have to stand her outside at some point to just scream. Something just built up in her that had to be released and that is what happens to me when I don't get to work in my journal. Something just builds up and I feel like I am holding my breath and it is let out and released right onto the pages. Whew, I feel so much better now. I even got another page prepped for later.

I have decided that the colors of this summer are lime green and turquoise. I bought a new bedspread in those colors and I find those colors showing up in my journal more and more.

1 comment:

snazzykc said...

Awesome that you got time today to work on something just for you...did you lock the door and turn off your phone too?