Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 2 of 52 Lists
 
I had planned to be back here sooner but I went on vacation.  I may show some pics in another post but for now I want to get started on my Week 2 of the 52 Lists project from Moorea Seal's blog.
 
This week it was on Your Greatest Comforts and here are a few of mine:
  • hugs
  • sunshine
  • dark chocolate
  • beautiful music
  • hearing someone say, "It is going to be OK".
  • knowing ( I really hate not knowing )
  • baggy jeans and a sweater
  • having my hair brushed
  • massage
  • snuggling under a quilt with a warm drink and either watching a good movie or reading a good book.
  • coffee in the morning
  • sitting in front of a roaring fire
  • hearing someone special say "I love you".
  • swinging on my porch swing on a warm summer day
  • knowing my family is safe
  • a quiet day at home


No comments: