Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lazy day

Yesterday and today have been really quiet around here.  I didn't have to work or have anywhere to be and so I mostly just hung around the house.

 I always think I will do all this stuff if I had the time and when it comes right down to it, I just get lazy and don't get much done.  It is the days that I don't have much time that I fit the most into. Anyway, I made some chicken rice and beans stew with garlic bread and enjoyed some TV shows I had taped.  I finished the book I have been reading for months.  Now that I read books electronically, I have no idea how long they are.  This book was taking me forever to finish so I looked up the paperback edition and it is an 800 page book.  Since I have about 5 minutes to read everyday it was taking me awhile. Then, I get to the end of the book and it leaves me with a shocking cliffhanger ending.  So I get back on the computer and find out it is part of a trilogy and both of the other books are just as long, ugh!  I love a good story but I am the slowest reader on the planet and so I usually like shorter books to read. In the meantime, books are lining up on my electronic bookshelf waiting to be read.  I am going to need a few more of these lazy weekends if I am ever going to get to them. 

No comments: